Bluebird Botanicals, Extra Strength Signature CBD Oil + Botanicals, 2oz, 3000mg CBD
Signature Concentrated CBD Oil combines extra-strength full-spectrum hemp extract with therapeutic botanicals for an enriching and powerful blend.
- Full-spectrum hemp extract
- 25 mg of CBD per serving (3000 mg per 2 oz. bottle)
- Frankincense extract
- Black cumin seed oil
- Organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT)
- Natural hemp flavor with no artificial additives or sweeteners
The Signature CBD blend features full-spectrum hemp extract, frankincense, black cumin seed oil, and organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT).
How to use Signature Concentrated CBD Oil:
1. Take one serving by mouth twice per day or as directed by a medical professional. Do not exceed more than two servings (1 mL) per day.
2. Keep a daily log to track any changes over time. Note any physical sensations you experience both before and after taking CBD.
3. After 2 weeks of daily use, if you’re not experiencing the desired effects, you can try taking an additional serving as long as you stay within the limits of your product’s daily maximum number of servings. You can experiment with a range of 5 mg to 60 mg of CBD per day to find what works best for you.
About Extra Strength Signature CBD Oil + Botanicals
Full-spectrum hemp extract features the entire array of cannabinoids and terpenes, including CBD and minor amounts of CBN, CBC, CBG, and more. CBD helps promote a healthy immune system, recovery from post-exercise inflammation, and support for daily physical stressors.† Additionally, this blend features frankincense and black cumin seed oil which have been traditionally used for thousands of years to promote general health and wellness. Our Signature CBD Oil features a natural flavor of hemp and black cumin seed with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. If you find the flavor to be too bitter for your liking, you can try our Signature CBD Soft Gels for the same benefits without the taste!
Clean ingredients you can see
Every ingredient and final batch of product is tested by accredited third-party labs for potency and purity from harmful levels of contaminants. You don’t have to take our word for it, either. View your product’s test results with your own eyes.
Latest lab results for hemp:
- Heavy Metals
- Residual Solvents
What does CBD do?
Hemp extracts contain a variety of cannabinoids, including CBD, that interact with the endocannabinoid system. These cannabinoids bind to specific receptors throughout the brain and body, primarily in the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. This regulates the endocannabinoid system and promotes homeostasis and overall wellness
Learn about our THC content
Our full-spectrum products contain up to 0.3% THC by dry weight.
≤ 0.95 mg per serving
≤ 57 mg per 1 oz container
≤ 114 mg per 2 oz container